Life doesn’t always have guarantees…but everyone is guaranteed this:
One day – with each person you’re close to – it’ll be your “last” of many things…and you won’t even know it at the time.
…The last conversation
…The last hug
…The last birthday
…The last Thanksgiving
…The last Christmas
…The last plans you’ll ever make with them
…The last vacation
…The last phone call
…The last, “Good morning”
…The last, “Goodbye”
…The last, “I love you”
…The last kiss
…The last phone call
…The last everything…
So never take your loved ones for granted.
You never know when the last things will be the “last” things.
Love your loved ones really, REALLY well.
Be the kindness, love, respect and compassion you want to receive…and will later be proud of.
Have conversations you can warmly remember…not conversations you’ll regret or be ashamed of at a later date.
Make things right with people you love…
…Because today could be your very “last” time to get it right.❤️
What if someone is reading this and now has regrets? I hope this will encourage your hurting heart: https://griefbites.com/2019/03/20/grief-guilt-regrets/
©2022 Grief Bites. All rights reserved.
❤️If you were encouraged by this post, please feel free to share it to encourage others!
⭐️For more encouragement:
❤️Making peace with God: http://www.peacewithgod.net
❤️Getting Your Breath Back After Life Knocks It Out of You (Kim’s book):
•$3.19 eBook: https://tinyurl.com/CB-ebook-version
•Barnes & Noble: https://tinyurl.com/Barnes-and-Noble-book
•Amazon Books: https://tinyurl.com/y9svptsa
❤️Connect on Facebook by “liking” page: https://www.facebook.com/GettingYourBreathBackAfterGrief
❤️Grief Bites blog: https://www.griefbites.com
❤️FREE YouVersion reading plans:
1. Grief Bites: Finding Treasure In Hardships: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/912-grief-bites-finding-treasure-in-hardships
2. Grief Bites: Doubt Revealed: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/954-grief-bites-doubt-revealed
3. Grief Bites: A New Approach To Growing Through Grief https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/862-grief-bites
4. Grief Bites: Hope For The Holidays: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/1964-grief-bites-hope-for-the-holidays
5. Experiencing Holidays With Jesus: Christmas: http://bible.com/r/3V5
6. Experiencing Holidays With Jesus: Happy New Year!: http://bible.com/r/3Zv
7. Valentine’s Day: Experiencing Holidays With Jesus: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/14059-valentines-day-experiencing-holidays-with-jesus
⭐️All content on the Grief Bites blog and website is copyright protected material. Please ask for permission to copy, use, or print.
⭐️⭐️All content on the Grief Bites blog and website is for encouragement purposes only and is not in any way to be construed as medical, emotional, mental, relational, or psychological advice. We hope to serve as a bridge to encourage others by sharing our personal grief and life experiences. Please contact a qualified healthcare professional, mental health professional, or qualified pastor for guidance and advice.