Today, whatever heartbreaking, tough, or hard situation you are going through, please know God cares.
God empathizes with us – and all of the grief, hurts, and frustrations we go through in life.
His heart grieves with you…deeply.
Entrust the tough situations of life into His more than capable hands.
God can truly heal and do more in a moment than we could ever hope to do, heal, or accomplish in an entire lifetime. He can truly cause good to come out of the worst situations – but there’s a prerequisite:
Romans 8:28, “And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose.”
When we love God and entrust our life to Him, He promises to work it for good.
It may take years for us to see a “bigger picture” of God accomplishing His purpose, but I promise you it will happen.
God’s heart is good. His heart is full of compassion. He IS faithful.
Cling to God and His promises today. He will never leave, forsake, or fail us.
God is FOR us…NEVER against us!💗
©2020 Grief Bites. All rights reserved.
❤️If you were encouraged by this post, please feel free to share it to encourage others!
⭐️For more encouragement:
❤️Making peace with God: http://www.peacewithgod.net
❤️Getting Your Breath Back After Life Knocks It Out of You (Kim’s book): https://www.christianbook.com/getting-knocks-transparent-journey-seeking-through/k-b-h-niles/
❤️Connect on Facebook by “liking” page: https://www.facebook.com/GettingYourBreathBackAfterGrief
❤️Kim’s blog: https://www.griefbites.com
❤️FREE YouVersion reading plans:
1. Grief Bites: Finding Treasure In Hardships: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/912-grief-bites-finding-treasure-in-hardships
2. Grief Bites: Doubt Revealed: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/954-grief-bites-doubt-revealed
3. Grief Bites: A New Approach To Growing Through Grief https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/862-grief-bites
4. Grief Bites: Hope For The Holidays: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/1964-grief-bites-hope-for-the-holidays
5. Experiencing Holidays With Jesus: Christmas: http://bible.com/r/3V5
6. Experiencing Holidays With Jesus: Happy New Year!: http://bible.com/r/3Zv
7. Valentine’s Day: Experiencing Holidays With Jesus: https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/14059-valentines-day-experiencing-holidays-with-jesus
⭐️All content on the Grief Bites blog and website is copyright protected material. Please ask for permission to copy, use, or print.
⭐️⭐️All content on the Grief Bites blog and website is for encouragement purposes only and is not in any way to be construed as medical, emotional, mental, relational, or psychological advice. We hope to serve as a bridge to encourage others by sharing our personal grief and life experiences. Please contact a qualified healthcare professional, mental health professional, or qualified pastor for guidance and advice.
What beautiful, true, encouraging ,life affirming suggestions. Not only seeing the loveliness in people and their influence on us but telling them so is a wonderful thing to do. Passing on God’s love. seeing all the beautiful people who are and have been in our lives also can give us a sense of thankfulness and appreciation, helping us to see the bigger picture.
LikeLiked by 1 person